Pakatan Rakyat Semakin Hampir!PARLIMEN
PRU12: BN 140, PR 82
PRU13: BN 133 (-7 kalah kerusi), PR 89 (+7 menang kerusi)
Total: 222 kerusi (Parlimen)
DUN (Dewan Undangan Negeri)
PRU12: BN 344, PR 161
PRU13: BN 275 (-71 kalah kerusi), PR 230 (+71 menang kerusi)
Total: 505 kerusi (DUN)
UNDI Keseluruhan (Popular votes)
PRU12: BN 4.0 Juta, PR 3.7 Juta (BN lebih popular)
PRU13: BN 5.2 Juta, PR 5.5 Juta (PR lebih popular)
Peratus Keluar Mengundi
PRU12: 8.0 Juta (76%)
PRU13: 10.4 Juta (80%) - Tertinggi dalam sejarah PRU
Apakah konklusi trending menarik PRU12-PRU13 ini untuk PRU14 akan datang?
'Pakatan Rakyat' spend their entire life bringing us this close, from the bullish two-third majority of Barisan to 140 seats in 2008 and only 133 seats this election. If you think you tried so hard and decided give up trying, you just disappointed the Pakatan Rakyat.
Many asked what can we do now?
Evaluate our progress
- We reduced the number of BN’s parliamentary seat by 7.
- We make a point to Barisan that we are fearful, rightful owner of the country.
- We proved to MCA, Gerakan and MIC that they are irrelevant.
- We had awaken the North Malaysia.
- Perak and Terengganu state almost made it.
- Many BN’s Parliament seats are won with very slim majority only.
What we can do next
- Stay united, motivate your peers.
- Continue supporting Pakatan Rakyat.
- Monitor and Pressure the Government for wrongdoings.
- Worst case, wait another 5 years (2018).
Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim spend a life time, how many years had you fought for?
Let’s keep fighting. Don’t give up! Lawan Tetap...Lawan!!
Labels: 1malaysia, anwar ibrahim, barisan nasional, BATU, BN, husam, keadilan, kerajaan, Malaysia, mat taib, pakatan rakyat, PRU13, putrajaya, Rosmah, SPR, Tengku adnan, UMCEDEL, umno